The aim of the Management Team(MT) is to support the Chief Executive Officer to determine and implement business policies within the strategy approved by the Board of Directors. MT meetings are conducted frequently. The Committee reviews all operational and financial aspects of the business, advises improvements to operational policies/procedures and monitors implementation of the same. The MT meets frequently to review operational performance and to consider various policies and procedures.
COMPOSITION OF THE MANAGEMENT TEAM:
|1||Mr. Sohail R. Bhojani||Chairman||Chief Executive Officer|
|2||Mr. Muhammad Akhtar||Member||Chief Financial Officer|
|3||Mr. Mirza Samar Abbas||Member||Chief Marketing & Sales Officer|
|4||Mr. Khalid Junejo||Member||Chief Human Resource Officer|
|5||Mr. Zulfiqar Mooraj||Member||CEO IIL Constructions Solutions|
|6||Mr. Perwaiz Ibrahim||Member||Technical Advisor|
|7||Mr. Muhammad Imran Siddiqui||Member||Chief Manufacturing Officer|
|8||Mr. Ghazanfar Shah||Member||GM Supply Chain|
|9||Mr. Nasir Raja||Member||GM Polymer Operations|
|10||Mr. Zain K. Chinoy||Member||Head of Global Sales|
|11||Mr. Salman Najeeb||Secretary||Financial Controller|
ROLE OF THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
|The forum is responsible for the following:
1. Reviewing organizational structure and resource planning.
2. Establishing executive committees and task groups and setting their TORs.
3. Reviewing the annual budget of the Company.
4. Reviewing business principles, strategic priorities, risk analysis, business plan as well as key
performance indicators, financial performance, annual targets and variances.
5. Reviewing the Company’s Management Information System.