IIL HDPE Duct & CorruDuct Pipe
IIL HDPE Duct & CorruDuct pipes are used to provide a ducting sheath for fiber optic and telecom cables.
These pipes are made in accordance with the highest international standards. (ASTM D638, ISO 1183, ASTM F-2160, ISO 2505, Bell Core GR-456).
IIL HDPE Duct & CorruDuct pipes are available in diameter range from 12mm to 90mm (HDPE Duct) and from 20mm to 50mm (CorruDuct).
Field of application and Uses
- Fiber optic cable, telecommunication (telephone, CATV, data transmission)
- 12mm to 250mm outside diameter
- 1.9mm to 27.9mm thickness
- 40mm dia: Coils up to 1000m
- 57m dia: Coils up to 250m
- 57m dia & above: Straight length, max 12m
- Special packaging upon request
- With or without internal solid lubricants
- With or without internal ribs
Raw Material Specification
- High Density Polyethylene
- ASTM D 638
- ISO 1183
- ASTM F-2160
- ISO 2505
- Bell core GR-456
- Melt Flow Index (MFI) test
- Heat reversion
- Short term pressure test
- Elongation test
- Impact test
- Others as required by customers.
- Environmentally friendly
- Guaranteed tube count per bundle
- Over 50 years of manufacturing experience and exporting to 60 countries
- Certification: ISO 9001, 14001, ISO 45001 and CE
|Dimensions & Tolerances|
|Nominal Size||Outside Diameter||Outside Diameter|