IIL UPVC Pipes and Fittings
IIL UPVC (Un-Plasticized Polyvinyl Chloride) pipes and fittings are excellent to fulfill need of customers around the globe for sewerage, soil, waste, and vent System. IIL UPVC Pipe
& Fittings are especially designed and manufactured keeping in mind customer needs and expectations.
The pipes and fittings are manufactured on state of the art automatic machinery with standardized raw material formulations. IIL UPVC pipes are available in Medium Grade M, Medium Grade G1, Medium Grade G2, and Medium Grade G3 with diameters ranging from 2 inch to 8 inch and thicknesses ranging from 1.6mm to 5mm. IIL UPVC fittings are available from 2 inch to 6 inch.
Application and Uses
- Plumbing – residential, commercial & industrial settings
- Rain Drainage
- Indoor and outdoor water transportation and filtration systems
- Piping network for all types of irrigation networks
- State of the art manufacturing facility
- Strict adherence to international standards
- Cost effective & durable (high resistance to aggressive elements)